How do I get a payday loan?
Borrowing from Payday UK is simple and fast! We give quick online decisions, normally without the need for faxes or post³
You are just a two minutes away from your payday loan decision!!
All you need to do is:
- Fill in our fast application form
- Within a minute we will tell you if you have been approved
- Once you’ve been approved, then enter your bank account details (so we can pay you) and debit card details (so you can repay us on your payday)
- Your loan agreement will be displayed online for you to sign
Payday loans can help with various types of financial emergency. You can:
- Pay those 'Final Demand' bills
- Organise emergency child care for your children
- Pay your MOT repairs – just in time!
We charge £25 per £100 borrowed – nothing more!
There are no arrangement fees to set up the loan.
How do I repay my payday loan?
Repaying your payday loan could not be easier.
We simply debit the payment from your debit card on your payday for the agreed amount – no fuss and nothing further for you to do.
Can I defer my payday loan repayment?
We do understand that occasionally people will need to borrow money for a second month. We call this a deferral. You will have to repay the charges and we suggest you pay as much as possible to reduce further charges.
If you feel you may need to defer your loan, please contact our customer services team on 0871 271 6111